What's in Paisley's Pants? Political ramblings about things that catch my attention... (rather than some smutty double entendre...)

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Marines missing Iraq recreate fun

The Sun brings us pictures of Marines apparently disgracing the good name of the British armed forces by running around and touching each other while naked. (Insert your own joke here about public schools, sports teams etc...) Apparently the lads were just letting off steam because they were relieved to be back in England after a tour of duty in Iraq.

I personally theink that they should be shipped right back out there - they clearly miss it so much that they want to recreate life in an Iraqi prison run by allied forces. Ah, those halcyon days when we got the prisoners to fight each other naked...

Unfortunately, The Sun won't let me copy the photos form it's website, so I've done a quick mock up of what I'd imagine them to look like:



Hang on a second, think I've got my wires crossed somewhere...

Anyway, if you get off looking at heavily pixilated men rub themselves against each other, The Sun website has the photos here...